Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pancake Day!

Happy Shrove Tuesday/Pancake Day!! :) I've been looking forward to today for ages - a day where we focus on food even more than usual sounds good to me!!

Liam's about to go off to uni with his laptop (please charger, arrive soon & solve my laptop problems!!) so I will just leave you with my first pancake of the day...


Basic recipe (200g flour, 2 eggs, 600ml milk) with lemon juice and sugar... gotta keep it simple first thing... many more pancakes and many more varieties planned for the rest of the day!!

Have a great day everyone! Hopefully "see" you later - I've begged Liam to let me use his laptop for a decent amount of time tonight to write about all my pancakes - will hopefully persuade the Mac to co-operate too so I can get more photos in the post...that's if all my planned pancakes turn out well anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...