This page contains details of the wedding planning stage, recaps of our wedding day with some of our professional wedding photographs, and a day-by-day recap of our wonderful honeymoon in Barcelona.
- 24th February - We booked our honeymoon to Barcelona (and a weight loss challenge that didn't happen due to my non-existent motivation!)
- 2nd May - Two Months To Go - a checklist of all the things still to do, and worries about the dresses!
- 6th May - Food Planning - a visit to the bakery to discuss wedding cupcakes, and meeting the caterer.
- 7th May - Shopping Trip - including details of daughter's bridesmaid dress and baby's pageboy outfit
- 10th May - Wedding Hair Trial - two possible hair dos...neither of which I'm sure about!
- Wedding Invites - pretty pictures and a request for song suggestions!
- Flashback to May 2009 - When Liam Proposed - a trip down memory lane with lots of photos of the last 3 years together. Plus details of the all-important proposal of course! :)
Our Wedding - 2nd July 2011
- The First Public Photo of the Bride & Groom - a photo I shared of us, before we headed off for honeymoon...full re-cap will happen when we get back!
- Wedding Photos Part One - The Details - the stationary, flowers and other details that made our day special
- Wedding Photos Part Two - Getting Ready - at the hairdressers and at my Mum's house - my side of the family getting ready before the wedding
- Wedding Photos Part Three - Group Photos Before The Ceremony
- Wedding Photos Part Four - The Ceremony
- Wedding Photos Part Five - The Food - canapes at the drinks reception, buffet at the evening reception, and the wedding cake(s) :)
- Wedding Photos Part Six - The Drinks Reception and Group Photos
- Wedding Photos Part Seven - The Evening Reception - the final post in the wedding photos series - speeches, dancing and cake cutting
Our Honeymoon - Barcelona - 3rd-9th July 2011
- Day One - a recap of our first day on honeymoon, with photos now! :)
- Day Two - the Picasso Museum, Parc de la Ciutadella, a delicious Mexican lunch, and a disappointing Mexican dinner
- Day Three - lots of Gaudi architecture - La Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell
- Day Four - a day by the sea - we went to the beach during the day, and then on a jazz boat cruise in the evening
- Day Five - our last full day in Barcelona, including the spectacular Magic Fountain in the evening
- More Honeymoon Photos - a round up of all our days in Barcelona, with some extra photos that were missed from the original posts
Our 1st Wedding Anniversary
- Happy Wedding Anniversary! - year old wedding cake...yum (!!)
- Anniversary trip to London - Day One - Hyde Park and Harrods Food Hall, plus peanut butter ice cream!
- London Day Two - Duck Tour and my first lot of fro yo, plus peanut butter cocktails!
- London Day Three - our final day - Wholefoods and Selfridges Food Hall