Saturday 17 December 2011

Happy 16th Birthday...

...to my littlest sister, Olivia...



Where has the time gone??


Mexico, August 2004 - as far back as my computer photos go!
August 2006 - with baby Izzy
February 2009 - two gorgeous girlies :)
March 2010 - 4 generations of girls
December 2010 - 15th Birthday - I made the cake last year too!
July 2011

The photo from her 15th birthday reminded me that last year I made her a lemon drizzle cake. This year, she requested a brownie stack...


2 batches of brownies with chocolate butter icing, mmm!


Happy Birthday Livs! Enjoy! :)


Can you remember how you celebrated your 16th birthday? My Mum asked me this yesterday, and I honestly can't remember. I remember my 18th birthday, but my 16th...nope. We have lots of fun planned for Olivia's birthday today...I'll fill you in tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw happy Birthday to your little sister- what a lovely post.
    I am not sure if I remember my 16th- I think i had a sleepover with some of my friends in which we made up dances to our Now 28 (or something like that) cassette tape. I think my 18th was a bigger deal- I had a bigger party and went for a meal with my family too. Yum to that brownie stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday gorgeous sister :-) xx
    I do remember we were allowed a bottle of bubbly for my 16th, though we were SOOOO grown up - heeheehee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...