Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Breakfast at the Beach Hut

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you're all having lovely days :) Another 'post while waiting for things in the oven' here - got a batch of lemon poppy seed muffins cooking at the moment, my third and final batch of cakes for the weekend! I'll post photos of those and the cupcakes later though. For now I'm all about breakfast. At the beach hut. In the sunshine. With way too much food!

I took along the batch of banana muffins that I baked last night...


and Mum provided wholemeal hot cross buns, croissants and pain au chocolats...


and fresh fruit...


as well as juice, jam etc.

I started off with a delicious glass of pear & apple juice...


swiftly followed by a banana muffin...


and a hot cross bun...


and a croissant...


Plus unpictured fruit, half another hot cross bun from baby, and most of a rejected pain au chocolat from daughter! Can't believe I ate so much!! I still managed to eat a little chocolate bunny from the mini Easter Egg Hunt daughter and little sister did around the beach hut...


The main Easter Egg Hunt will be later!

Right, off to quickly ice the now-cooled lemon poppy seed muffins, then heading up to Mum's for a buffet lunch. Catch you later! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...